Book a session with your own personal nutrition coach and gain confidence in your food choices! Learn simple nutrition with practical strategies that best fit your lifestyle.
What to Expect from Nutrition Counseling:
- Accountability and motivation
- One on one nutrition counseling and education
- An individualized nutrition assessment based on biometrics, medical history, and diet report
- Recipes for a healthy lifestyle
- No fad diets or starvation
Reasons You May Need Nutrition Counseling:
- Diabetes management (type 1, type 2, pre-diabetes, and gestational diabetes)
- Tube feeding or parenteral nutrition therapy
- Weight loss management
- Failure to thrive or underweight nutrition therapy
- High cholesterol
- Fatty Liver
- Childhood obesity
- Preparation for bariatric surgery (gastric bypass, sleeve gastrectomy, or lap band)
- Kidney disease
- Celiac disease or gluten sensitivity
- Food allergies
- Irritable bowel disease or irritable bowel syndrome
- Vegetarian or vegan diet education
Our office currently accepts IEHP Direct (Inland Empire Health Plan) and Medicare insurance. A referral from your doctor is required.
Medicare insurance only covers nutrition counseling for diabetes and kidney disease. No other nutrition related conditions are currently covered.
If your insurance is not covered, the dietitian’s rate for medical nutrition therapy/nutrition counseling is $100 an hour.
To Schedule an Appointment:
Use the online appointment scheduler found on the website or contact us via phone at:
The Diet Duchess
6809 Indiana Ave Office #130
Riverside, CA 92506
951-374-3710 ( phone)